The "simul_check" Query

Brian Candler b.candler at pobox.com
Fri Feb 10 18:33:29 CET 2017

On 10/02/2017 14:09, Selahattin Cilek wrote:
> BTW, I looked for the full version of the FreeRADIUS technical guide,
> but was not able to find. Where can I obtain the full version in PDF format?

I typed "freeradius technical guide" into Google, and the first hit was
this:

http://networkradius.com/doc/FreeRADIUS%20Technical%20Guide.pdf

It's a PDF, is this what you're referring to?

On the last page it refers to "The FreeRADIUS Reference Guide" and "The
FreeRADIUS Implementation Guide". These appear to be works-in-progress
but you can find some chapters linked from here:

http://networkradius.com/freeradius-documentation/