Active directory integration and grant access base on AD group membership

Luc Paulin paulinster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 17:23:33 CET 2017

Hi,
I am trying to setup a radius server on centos6.8. I succeeded to setup the
active directory integration by following the guide at
http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/freeradius-active-directory-integration-howto
. So I can get my user authentificate through the active directory.

Now I would like grant system access base on group membership from active
directory. How can this be done. I have tried by configuring the users and
huntgroup files, but look like it grant access to everyone if
username/password is good.

--
                         !!!!!
                       ( o o )