Trying to Authorize Users based on AD Groups and SSIDs

Misbah Hussaini misbhauddin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:45:53 CET 2017

Thanks for pointer, changing the condition to below worked, but im a uable
to figure out how to do ldap-group lookups inside inner tunnel config? I
have tried to do the ldap lookup inside default config by  removing the if
condition from inner tunnel and adding to default but still it fails.

If (outer.Called-Station-SSID != "SSID02362") {
Reject
}