Active Directory and Calling-Station-Id

Ethariel ethariel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:18:28 CET 2017

Hello,

I'm running Freeradius : freeradius: FreeRADIUS Version 2.2.8, for
host x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, built on Apr  5 2016 at 13:40:43

I've configurated Active Directory integration, and it's working fine
for authentication.
Local users in users file are also ok.

In the local users file I can specify a calling station id like :

customer Cleartext-Password := "password",Calling-Station-Id ==
"AA-AA-AA-AA-AA-AA"

How can I use a local file (or sql table) to link a user authenticated
in Active Directory with one or several calling-station-id ?
If possible I'd really prefer not to use the ActiveDirectory to store
the Mac addresses.

The goal is to limit each login to a few devices (I know it's possible
to mask mac address, this is not the point here).

I've tried to insert in the users file :

customer2 Calling-Station-Id := "BB-BB-BB-BB-BB-BB"

but with correct password customer2 is always authenticated using the
BB-....-BB mac adress or not.

Thks a lot for any help,

Ethariel