rlm_ldap not populating Stripped-User-Name

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Jan 3 20:00:04 CET 2017

Hi,

>    Just wondering if one of you could help me with a strange issue that
>    has suddenly appeared.
>    Freeradius Version: 3.0.11
>    It looks like rlm_ldap has suddenly stopped picking up the
>    Stripped-User-Name value, my config looks like bellow

compare the config to when it was working. unles you are doing some manual stuff with
unlang, then the stripped-user-name is populated by the suffix module.....so if you are calling
that before the ldap module, then you should so it populated [stripped-suer-name] correctly
(so long as the realm is defined in the proxy.conf)

alan