2 Factor Authentication

Dudás Péter peter.pdudas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:27:50 CET 2017

Dear Alan!

Working means the devices are successfully connected - so the connection
not depending on the strenght of the tunnel encryption (if duo
authentication disabled).

Somenthing should be different - I have a feeling that Duo and Freeradius
uses the same resources and this cause the problem.
Tomorrow I'll move the Duo to a new server and we'll see if the problem
stays or not.