User-Password to Cleartext-Password Conversion.

Mustafa Mujahid/SYS mustafa.mujahid at nayatel.com
Wed Jan 18 17:49:54 CET 2017

There is another Radius 2.x (test) also authenticating from the same
Test DB, and it works fine with "Password". I've not tested it with
"Cleartext-Password", but I hope Radius 2.x will be able to read the
Cleartext-Password attribute. Basically we wanted as little change as
possible at DB end.

*Mustafa Mujahid | Systems*
/Operations Engineer/