Issue in loading acct queries

Mustafa Mujahid/SYS mustafa.mujahid at nayatel.com
Wed Jan 25 15:39:02 CET 2017

Hey,

Sorry I destroyed the config, it was written in the article  "

Alternatively a 2.x.x config may be patched to work with the 3.0 module
by adding the following:

"
The following being the accounting block I added in the sql file.
Anyways Itook your queue and its working now, I'm still testing before
taking it into enterprise deployment. Thank you for all the help, it's
much appreciated.

*Mustafa Mujahid | Systems*
/Operations Engineer/