local user file authentication does not work

Seiichirou Hiraoka seiichirou.hiraoka at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 03:20:44 CET 2017

Hello Alan, everyone,

It finally succeeded.
Two were wrong.

One point is pointed out from Alan, in that the users file only
describes the user name (without realm),
The other one was not restarted after changing the users file, and the
change was not reflected.

As a result, authentication in the users file now works by writing in
the users file as follows.

# cat users
radtest Cleartext-Password := "test"

- users file