Radmin - no home server stats

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 27 18:20:41 CET 2017

On Jan 27, 2017, at 11:42 AM, John Horne <john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk> wrote:

> On Fri, 2017-01-27 at 11:36 -0500, Alan DeKok wrote:
>>> On Jan 27, 2017, at 11:23 AM, John Horne <john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> We are running freeradius 3.0.4 on CentOS 7.
>>
>>  Please use v3.0.12.
>>
> Thanks for that.

  We're helping you for free.  Please don't complain when we tell you how to fix the problem.

> However, it is the CentOS supplied package we are
> using: freeradius-3.0.4-6.el7.x86_64. I'll see if it's been reported as
> a bug to them.

  They won't care, either.

  If you want a fix, it's almost definitely in v3.0.x.  It takes about 15 minutes to build an RPM.  Which is a whole lot faster than filing a bug which you *know* will get ignored by CentOS.