Windows mobile unable to authenticate [FreeRadius+Active directory]

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 20:34:27 CEST 2017

most of the settings are documented out there as requirements.
however, the certs generated as 'test/example' certs with a fresh
install of FreeRADIUS
work - you just need to ensure that the provided CA is
installed/imported onto the device.

so, use eg openssl and compare your certs to those provided by FreeRADIUS

alan