Active Directory authentication into subtree sctructure

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 16:44:57 CEST 2017

Dear, I've implemented a Freeradius service that let authenticate users
with PEAP/MSCHAPv2/NTLM against an Active Directory tree from a Windows
Domain Controller server. In this scenario every user is authenticated
developing a search from the root of the Active Directory tree.

Suppose my domain is "company.com", and now I need to authenticate users
against some subtrees like these:

sales.company.com
support.company.com

and not from the AD's root:

company.com

Is this possible to do this with my current implementation?

Thanks in advance, regards.