warning suppression

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Jul 15 15:25:43 CEST 2017

On Jul 15, 2017, at 9:20 AM, mustafa mujahid <mustafa.mujahid at outlook.com> wrote:

> I have an authenticating FR 3.0.12. Every time the user connects I get this :
>
> Sat Jul 15 18:03:59 2017 : WARNING: (200108) sql_wlc_huawei: WARNING: Cannot do check groups when group_membership_query is not set
>
> Which is understandable as I'm only using authentication. How can I suppress this? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

  Somewhere in your configuration you have a comparison with SQL-Group.  For example:

	if (SQL-Group == ...)

  It might be in "unlang" in a virtual server, or in the SQL tables.

  Delete that, and the message will go away.

  Or, leave it in, and configure "group_membership_query" so that SQL group comparisons will work.