Installation failure during make and general confusion

Mathieu Devos mathieu.devos at intopalo.com
Wed Jul 19 13:31:28 CEST 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, since only 2.6.x is available on aptitude,
I have continued attempting to build it from the git repo.
git checkout v3.0.x  followed by make clean && ./configure && make &&
make install -- now runs a whole lot further.

./configure - fully runs, however I had to add --disable-developer
because it found the .git repo and straight up assumed I was a dev
make - fully runs
make install - fails on the following line:

make: *** No rule to make target 'src/modules/rlm_lua/example.lua',
needed by '/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/lua/example.lua'.  Stop.

Attempted to run as normal user and as su, both resolve to the same issue.
Any pointers to recent tutorials would also be greatly appreciated,
feeling quite lost and spamming mailing lists is not something I aim
to do (everybody got more important things to address instead of
dealing with a noob).

- Mathieu