Missing groupname in radacct table

Antonio Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Fri Jul 21 14:15:23 CEST 2017

just insert the the value in radacct table, this way i can check and
extract data directly form this table to compute stats for groups.

Ok, knowing this i can change my query to

INSERT INTO ${....acct_table1} \
                     (${...column_list}) \
                 VALUES \
                     ('%{Acct-Session-Id}', \
                     '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}', \
                     '%{SQL-User-Name}', \
                     '(SELECT groupname FROM \${....usergroup_table}
WHERE username='%{SQL-User-Name}' ORDER BY priority)', \
                     '%{Realm}', \

thanks.

Saludos / Regards / Cumprimentos,
António silva