How freeradius responds in json format to the request to authorize

Fiorella De Luca deluca_fiorella at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 23 15:25:32 CEST 2017

Hello! I am a new Freeradius user. I'm participating in the Google Summer Code and I'm working on an OpenWISP project regarding the creation of a freeradius web interface. This app Django-freeradius will be a web interface to a manage freeradius database using a Django Rest framework . I
I installed FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.12 on Ubuntu.
I am using rlm_rest So I can configure freeradius to delegate some or all of its operations (authorization, authentication, accounting, mail order) to a REST API.
But I can not understand how freeradius responds in json format to the request to authorize .
I tried to accept the user with Auth-Type: = Accept
And for the user to refuse: Auth-Type: = Reject but it does not work. If anyone could give me an explanation
I'll be more than happy. Thank you!