Ways to simplify configs?

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jul 27 17:20:11 CEST 2017

On 27/07/17 11:43, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> All,
>
> Is there some way to condense the config into a few files?  I understand
> that we want huntgroups and users to be their own things, but my
> /usr/local/etc/raddb is currently 45 dirs and 215 files.

As others have said, we put the entire repo into a git directory, and
just push it out to servers.

(In fact, we put it in /etc/raddb-ic and use a separate systemd unit to
point to the new config file; this means and update doesn't modify files
we're using, but we can also look at the "pure stock" config for reference)