FreeRADIUS + Microsoft Active Directory

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jun 7 20:02:23 CEST 2017

On Jun 7, 2017, at 1:54 PM, Amir Kalhori <kalhori at live.com> wrote:

> Actually I want FreeRADIUS authentication process against Active Directory but I do not allowed to use any AD credential.

  I have no idea what that means.

> Currently I have a Microsoft Active Directory , a Mikrotik router as a hotpot server.
> I want to install FreeRADIUS with MySQL and connect it to the Active Directory for authentication.
>
> Is there anyway to do this without AD credential ?

  Install FreeRADIUS and configure AD / LDAP by following the documentation.  If it works, fine.  If not, then it doesn't work.

  i.e. asking the same question over and over isn't useful.  It's better to understand what the requirements are, and how the systems work.

  Or, just try it, and see if it works.