Freeradius 3.0.14 - Enable SQLite

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Jun 8 16:12:15 CEST 2017

> On Jun 8, 2017, at 10:08 AM, Stabla, Daniel <dstabla at materna.de> wrote:
>
> >   Find out where the sqlite library is, and ensure that your dynamic linker can load it.
>
> These are the only sqlite-libs on my system.
>
> testsystem:~ # locate sqlite.so
>
> /opt/src/freeradius-server-3.0.14/build/lib/.libs/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
> /opt/src/freeradius-server-3.0.14/build/lib/local/.libs/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
> /usr/local/lib64/rlm_sql_sqlite.so
>
> They are different named to the needed "/usr/local/lib64/rlm_sqlite.so". And no, I didn't rename them.

  Then you don't have sqlite on your system.

  FreeRADIUS doesn't implement sqlite.  It implements a plugin in between FreeRADIUS and the sqlite libraries.

  You still need the sqlite libraries on your system.  NOT rlm_sql_sqlite, but something like "libsqlite.so".

  My guess now is that you've built the server on one system which has sqlite, and then copied the files to another system which doesn't have sqlite.