Freeradius to authenticate 802.1x wireless user in Cisco WLC Controller

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 12 16:18:51 CEST 2017

On Jun 12, 2017, at 5:00 AM, Fatih Naufal <fatih.avila at gmail.com> wrote:

> First of all i want to apologize for my bad english / grammar. I'm new user
> (noobs) to freeradius, i'm currently working on 802.1x wireless
> authentication project refering to this source :
> http://www.ebbmar.com/?p=277

  I don't understand why people follow bad documentation.  You need to follow the documentation that comes with the server:

http://freeradius.org/doc/

  That page contains documentation, and points to many many other pages with good documentation.

  For EAP, this one is the best:

http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/eap.html

  Follow it, and it will work.