freeradius 3.1 sqlcounter[41]: Attribute Daily-Session-Time already defined with different flags

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Mar 2 17:49:24 CET 2017

On Mar 2, 2017, at 11:33 AM, mpajarin plexus <mpajarin.plexus at gmail.com> wrote:

> The pourpose of this is inject an attribute from any list, from one ( auth
> pe ) section to another  ( accounting )without doing a database query.

  I still have no idea what that means.  I think you don't, either.

  The server receives packets.  Either Access-Request or Accounting-Request packets.  The server does not let you update an accounting packet from an authentication packet, or vice versa.

  The only way to track information across packets like that is via a database.  You put things into the database in one packet, and retrieve them in another.

  I think you need to read the FreeRADIUS technical guide:

http://networkradius.com/doc/FreeRADIUS%20Technical%20Guide.pdf

  It explains how RADIUS works, and how FreeRADIUS works.  It should clear up a lot of confusion.