Unable to find user in DB.

mustafa mujahid mustafa.mujahid at outlook.com
Tue Mar 7 10:55:49 CET 2017

I'm sorry, I sent you the screen shot  of our attempt which we made before changing the table name.

This table that is mentioned in the screenshot is correct. backup.radcheck_office_replica is just a test table we created specifically for this user for testing purposes. it didn't work either. Each time I received user not found.

> [sql]     expand: SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck_office where username = '%{SQL-User-Name}' order by id -> SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op FROM radcheck_office where username = 'test.user' order by id.

is the actual query that is to be compared with the screenshot.

Mustafa.