freeradius for vpn pptp

Jan-Christoph Fuchs jcfuchs at me.com
Tue Mar 14 17:09:43 CET 2017

Hello Mailinglist,

I am using freeradius + mysql for dynamic vlan assignment. It works fine.
Now I want to use the same radius for connecting via VPN pptp from a Unifi Security Gateway 4 pro.

I had success connecting to vpn with local Users from the Unifi, but when I switch to use radius for authentication, the connection failed. I can see in radpostauth that the radius send access-accept and I dont now further.

Is ther anything special I have to send with radreply? At the moment This is sending the Information for Dynamic vlan.

Thank you

Foxy