conflicting packet error

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Mar 22 23:58:31 CET 2017

On Mar 22, 2017, at 4:42 PM, Sami Jorl via Freeradius-Users <freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> wrote:

>> 2 seconds is a VERY long time.  The database should respond in a few milliseconds.
>
> most queries take less than 0.5 second and only a few take between 1-2 seconds.

  Perhaps you missed may comment where I said "The database should respond in a few milliseconds."

  If the doesn't respond quickly, it's broken.

>> The database is slow.
>
> why should error occur on requests taking even 2 seconds?

  Because it's slow?

> what is the exact meaning of this error?

  It means that the database is slow.

  This isn't rocket science.  I suggest you fix the database instead of asking the same question over and over again.  The answers we give won't change.

  Alan DeKok,.