iOS mysterious issues on Freeradius 3.0.14

Scott Armitage S.P.Armitage at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Mar 23 16:32:41 CET 2017

> On 23 Mar 2017, at 15:26, Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com> wrote:
>
> On Mar 23, 2017, at 11:14 AM, Brian Julin <BJulin at clarku.edu> wrote:
>>

>> In addition, having institutions rush into using bug-ridden turnkey CA products with no regard
>> for the institutional/procedural work needed to properly administer a CA is in nobody's
>> best interest.
>
>  It's pretty much trivial to create your own CA.  Putting it on 10K end user machines is a bit more difficult.

It’s not that difficult.  We use EAP-TLS with a private CA and the database currently shows 40,303 active certificates (i.e. certs which have OSCP’d in last 90 days).

Hotspot 2.0 OSU should make the process of deploy a private CA even easier (although it uses Public CA cert to do this).

Regards

Scott Armitage