Certificates issue in android terminals (EAP-TLS)

Daniel Lopez danilogo1991 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:49:52 CET 2017

Hello.
This problem is not specifically of freeradius but maybe someone can help
me.
After a painful process I finally got my Freeradius 2.2.8 server to run
with only EAP-TLS authentication  (my experience with freeradius is still
short). But I've found a problem: when I install ca and user certificates
in an antroid terminal all goes well first time i connect, but if I restart
the device, or even if I switch from a wifi conection to another, or i set
"forget" the conection, my device loses the certificates, so i have to
install it again in order to access the network, it happens me with various
devices of different models and brands, after i google it a little i've
found some people with the same problem, but no solution.
Could anyone help me with this issue? What is causing this behaviour?
Has anyone a succesfull experience with eap-tls and android devices?
Any help will be appretiated. Thanks in advance.