Certificates issue in android terminals (EAP-TLS)

Daniel Lopez danilogo1991 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 15:53:02 CET 2017

*Thanks for you response*

*>" If it's painful, ask for help.  And version 3 is a lot easier to
configure for EAP-TLS."*

Thanks for the advice, I haven't found binaries for Ubuntu 16.04 but I'll
consider  test it from source code.

*>"My guess is that the certificates are installed in the terminal
session... not in the device WiFi configuration.*

*  Use a standard way of installing the certificates, and it should work.
See http://802.1x-config.org <http://802.1x-config.org/>, that may help."*

I tried both ways (  Settings -> Security -> Credential Storage ->“Install
from storage”   and Settings -> Wifi -> advanced -> Install Certificates) I
think it is the standard way.
in  http://802.1x-config.org*, *Doesn't seem to be a solution for android
but for others platforms instead.
It seems to be serious issues with android and self-signed certificates.