Problems with "virtual_server" for EAP-pwd

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 17:01:10 CEST 2017

Hi,
> P.S.: I'm sorry, I forgot to write that we're using FreeRADIUS 3.0.12.

run it in full debug mode (radiusd -X) and look at the packet flow for the client.  you will see the key differences
bewteen an inner-tunnel method (eg PEAP) and EAP-PWD - I think you'd face the same issue with EAP-TLS - as you already
says, and the debug output will show the flow - inner-tunnel is not called because its not used for that method - look
at the eap module config that does all this - for TTLS and PEAP you tell the server about inner-tunnel, so it uses
it.....

alan