Freeraius vs NPS

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at emcc.edu
Fri May 5 03:21:19 CEST 2017

I partly agree, I agree that there are things going on but the part that points to the server having something to do with it is the fact that everything left the save, phone, switches, switch configuration yields a different result only when the radius server is changed so this leads me to believe there must be a difference in some value passed, perhaps to the server, but ultimately back to the switch from the radius server for eap as this is the only variable that changes and I get a different behavior.

The good part is it is repeatable the unfortunate part is I am left without anywhere else to look.

Jeremy