PPPoE subscriber management

Little Snooze littlesnooze at yahoo.fr
Fri May 5 14:07:17 CEST 2017

HI,

On Juniper MX104, i'v configured FR to send these attributes (in case of
fixed IP for users):

ERX-Primary-DNS   = dns1's IP

ERX-Secondary-DNS = dns2's IP

ERX-Ingress-Policy-Name = OPE1-IN-Filter (filter's name on the
routeur(optional))

ERX-Egress-Policy-Name  = OPE1-OUT-Filter (filter's name on the
routeur(optional))

Framed-Protocol  = PPP

Class  = default

Service-Type  = Framed-User

ERX-Virtual-Router-Name  = default:default  (logical system : RE)

ERX-Local-Loopback-Interface = lo0.0

Framed-IP = USER's fixed ip
Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255

you need Juniper dictionaries.