Freeraius vs NPS

Martin, Jeremy jmartin at emcc.edu
Fri May 5 18:51:49 CEST 2017

Alan,

Thank you for you help, I think I am starting to get a handle on this problem.

I added a check in the sites-enabled default file that did the trick and isolated it to one set and sure enough it kicked back and asked me for some credentials:
authorize {
        if (User-Name == "A009ED031E00") {
                reject

Log Entries:
# Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default
(0)   authorize {
(0)    if (User-Name == "A009ED031E00")
(0)    if (User-Name == "A009ED031E00")  -> TRUE
(0)   if (User-Name == "A009ED031E00")  {
(0)    [reject] = reject
(0)   } # if (User-Name == "A009ED031E00")  = reject
(0)  } #  authorize = reject

Now for my last question (hopefully) before I go off and dig into the docs and examples, is there a table already setup that would make this check against a mysql table so I can easily write an interface so I don't have to train my techs to edit this file when setting up a new phone?  Or if you have another reasonable way of don't it that I can write against using some web interface I would certainly entertain that option as well.  I am certainly not against reading the docs but if there are any head starts they would appreciated.

In any event I am certainly glad to know what is going to at least, so thanks for the help thus far.

Jeremy