Problem with LDAP authentication

Pircher, Sabine sabine.pircher at tum.de
Thu May 18 19:58:41 CEST 2017

Dear Freeradius-Team,

I set up a wifi-system, authenticating via freeradius v3.0.12 and openldap. During the configuration I run into a problem, which I can’t understand.
- Works: Authentication of the testuser ‘bob’ via EAP
- Works: Radtest authentication of the user ‘spircher’ via ldap is also working fine. “radtest –x spircher test 127.0.0.1:1812 0 testing123”
- Not working: Authentication of the user ‘spircher’ via ldap and eap
Attached my debugging output.

Do you have any ideas how to solve it?
Thank you!

Best regards