Freeradius Multiple Disjoint Ad Domains

Arnab Roy arnabroy at mail.com
Mon May 22 13:54:30 CEST 2017

   Hi Herwin,

   Thanks your response. Yes I have been using the --configfile option and
   it looks like it ignores the options for the socket dir and priv dir
   directives in the config file. Creating additional VM's isnt under my
   control unfortunately and it sounds like a huge waste of resource to me
   :(

   Any chance I can simply recompile the NTLM auth binary and specify a
   different winbind sockets ?

   I know again this should be a question the guys at Samba should be
   responding but nobody responds their ..

   Many Thanks
   Arnab