Proxy / reply translation

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Sat Nov 11 22:49:03 CET 2017

On Nov 11, 2017, at 3:16 PM, Richard J Palmer <richard at merula.net> wrote:
> From the log
>
> if (&Cisco-AVPair =~ /ip:route=([^ ]+) ([^ ]+)/) {
>
> ERROR: Failed retrieving values required to evaluate condition
>
> I assume that &Cisco-AVPair is not available here

  You can read the debug output to see what attributes are received by the server.

> and I should be using  something else (or I could have totally the wrong reason).

  No, you should use what the NAS is sending.

  Run the server in debug more.  See what the NAS is sending.  Create a text file containing those attributes.  Use "radclient" to send that text file && attributes to the server.

> Ultimately the aim was to check if what had written worked before I had access to the upstream server. If it's easier just to wait I shall.

  The server includes a debug output and test client for a reason.  Use them to debug the configuration.