Adding realm to username

Dariusz Nowak Dariusz.Nowak at dionglobal.com
Mon Nov 13 09:30:28 CET 2017

Hello,

First of all apologies for not answering under actual email - using mobile client and it's breaking my rules.

Why?
I've got the issue that I'm in the middle of changes to AD auth for Linux servers - so technically can have user bob (local unix user) and bob at mydomain.com that is my AD account on this box. Want to distinguish based on client IP what user is coming.

Many thanks will give it a try.

Also updated FreeRadius version to newest version from website.

Thanks for help