Mac configure warning: 'missing' script is too old or missing

Gero gero at ieee.org
Mon Nov 13 17:05:33 CET 2017

On a Mac with Xcode 9.1, ./configure complains:
"WARNING: 'missing' script is too old or missing"
The 'missing' script shipped with freeradius is version 0.4. Replacing
it with version 2013-10-28.13 makes the warning go away.

See related older post below.

Is that something that could be fixed for future versions?

Gero.