Mac OS X

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 19:24:58 CET 2017

no problems with EAP TLS - but are you using that..or PEAP, or
EAP-TTLS ?  if all you've used so far is radtest/radclient you really
havent even started doing proper EAP client things - use
wpa_supplicants eapol_test for the next stage before hitting real
clients.
if that tool works then you can blame the wireless client or infrastructure ;-)

alan