Radacct not working

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:34:09 CET 2017

No, the first packet is an Auth packet. Accounting packets trigger the
radacct mechanisms.

alan

On 16 Nov 2017 8:27 pm, "Yahn do Amaral Almeida Pinheiro" <
yahnaamaralp at gmail.com> wrote:

I apologize, I'm still learning how to set the radius and I do not speak
fluent English.

But when the user connects, he should not automatically insert the access
into the radacct table? Because my radius is not doing this first insert.

> > On Nov 16, 2017, at 3:07 PM, Yahn do Amaral Almeida Pinheiro <
> yahnaamaralp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > (0) Received Access-Request Id 178 from 172.23.4.2:16505 to
> 177.38.112.4:1812 length 236
>
>   That's an Access-Request packet.  Not an Accounting-Request packet.
>
>   Access-Request packets don't update the radacct table.
>
>   Please *read* and *think about* the messages you're posting.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/
> list/users.html