Error: Discarding duplicate request from client

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Nov 20 13:23:55 CET 2017

On Nov 19, 2017, at 11:17 PM, Krauss International <sanman.krauss at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan, Thanks for your reply
> I have been searching for a resolution on this
> How do I get to know the amount of time script is taking to execute?

  Run it in debug mode and look at it.  Or, instrument your script using standard Unix tools.

> Also, could it be a problem that the script is in perl and taking long time?

  That's what I said.

  Use rlm_perl.  It will help a little bit.

  But... your script is probably doing lots of complex things.  That's wrong.

  In the most extreme case, your script should take no more than 1ms to run.  If it *ever* takes longer than that, fix it.