virtual servers

Andrew Meyer andrewm659 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 29 15:14:59 CET 2017

I will try this, and let you know if I run into errors.
thank you!

    On Wednesday, November 29, 2017 4:49 AM, Matthew Newton <mcn at freeradius.org> wrote:

 On Wed, 2017-11-29 at 04:15 +0000, Andrew Meyer via Freeradius-Users
wrote:
> I need some help with setting up multiple eap types.  I am running
> CentOS 7.4.  I have 2 profiles or virtual servers setup and want to
> use eap for one and eap-tls for the other. I am a little confused on
> how to set this up.

Easiest way is probably to copy the eap module configuration
raddb/mods-available/eap to say raddb/mods-available/eap-ts, and rename
the instance name, so you have

eap {
  # configuration for one type of eap

as the default, and then e.g.

eap eap-tls {
  # configuration for another type of eap

as your new copy.

Then in one virtual server call "eap" as usual, and in the other
virtual server call "eap-tls".

--
Matthew

-