freeradius 3.0.13 LDAP - reply custom Vendor Specific

Paweł cit pawelcit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 18:08:30 CET 2017

I try many possibilities but still no luck. In documentation:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_ldap there is:
in file raddb/mods-available/ldap put:

For Example:
 radiusReplyAttribute: Cisco-AVPair := "ip:addr-pool=dialin_pool"

So I try radiusReplyAttribute: Attr-26 := "0x483d342c20493d34"  (with space
between "bute: Attr" and without (both this gives error):
        update {
                control:Password-With-Header    += 'userPassword'
#               control:NT-Password             := 'ntPassword'
                reply:Reply-Message             := 'radiusReplyMessage'
                radiusReplyAttribute: attr-26 := "0x483d342c20493d34"
#               reply:Tunnel-Type               := 'radiusTunnelType'
#               reply:Tunnel-Medium-Type        := 'radiusTunnelMediumType'
#               reply:Tunnel-Private-Group-ID   :=
'radiusTunnelPrivategroupId'
                #  Where only a list is specified as the RADIUS attribute,
                #  the value of the LDAP attribute is parsed as a valuepair
                #  in the same format as the 'valuepair_attribute' (above).
                control:                        += 'radiusControlAttribute'
                request:                        += 'radiusRequestAttribute'
                reply:                          += 'radiusReplyAttribute'
        }

I also tried:

        post-auth {
                update {