Freeradius 3 sql not working with nas entries in nas table

.h h at alf.world
Thu Nov 30 20:20:47 CET 2017

one step further… but still not working.

rlm_sql (sql) in generate_sql_clients: query is SELECT id, nasname, shortname, type, secret, server FROM nas
rlm_sql (sql): Reserved connection (0)
rlm_sql (sql): Executing select query: SELECT id, nasname, shortname, type, secret, server FROM nas
rlm_sql (sql): Adding client localhost (localhost) to 127.0.0.1 clients list
Failed to find virtual server 127.0.0.1
Failed to add client, possible duplicate?
rlm_sql (sql): Released connection (0)

where should the virtual server be defined?

tia
.h