Insufficient Space to Store Pair string

Arnab Roy arnabroy at mail.com
Mon Oct 9 00:10:46 CEST 2017

   Hi All,

   I am probably doing something wrong but, we have a requirement to log
   all Input and output attributes following post auth. So we configured a
   linelog module and added

   %{pairs:&request:} & %{pairs:&reply:}

   Worked a treat with EAP-PEAP, however we enabled EAP-TLS and all the
   attributes from the certificate is causing some out of memory condition
   and get a error saying insufficient space to store pair string, needed
   2390 bytes available 2048 bytes.

   Any other more efficient way of dealing with this so I can capture the
   entire value pair.

   Many Thanks
   Arnab