Default vs Inner-tunnel concepts

Tom Yard tomyyard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 15:51:35 CEST 2017

OK Alan, thank you....but suppose I need to create a second custom virtual
server for eap with TLS too, called for example "wifi" and
"wifi-tunnel"....where do I have to define them in order to be read???

client 10.2.0.1 {
        secret                = secret
        shortname             = WLC
        nastype               = cisco