Statistic from Status server

Peter Balsianok balsianok.peter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:00:42 CEST 2017

What i did is in the attached debug log. I sent request to the local RADIUS
server. The local RADIUS server sent request (proxy) to third party RADIUS
server (it also means that configuration for home-server exists and its
correct).
Then i contacted Status sever (to retrieve statistic for mentioned
home-server), the answer was empty instead of statistic for 1 request.