No EAP session matching state ...

Fikais Ladislav fikais at cuni.cz
Wed Oct 25 16:20:11 CEST 2017

Hello,

  I've migrated from FRv2 to 3.0.15 and there is a lot of "No EAP session
matching state..." messages and auth rejects. The strange thing is the first
request for some user is received with State attribute (which is wrong,
right?) so the FR doesn't know this session and sends reject.

  Full debug from about one minute is here:
https://dec59.ruk.cuni.cz/~fikais/fr/r1c3x.log

  I know that after daemon reload the EAP sessions are lost but it works
this way even if it runs for hours...  Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks.

Ladislav Fikais
Charles University Computer Centre
Petrská 3, Praha 1