Help with ippool-dhcp servers (two in redundancy)

Nataniel Klug nataniel.klug at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:34:24 CET 2017

Hello,

I got into a problem and I am not been able to find a solution. I have a
scenario where I have two Freeradius IPPool DHCP servers that serve the
same network. When an equipment send an request for DHCP both servers get
the same request and one of them reply to it. I want to make a delayed
response in one of them so I can keep the IP allocation more reliable. I am
getting deadlocks in MySQL when running with two servers and I think this
is caused by the multiple request in those servers.

Atenciosamente,

*Nataniel Klug* | nataniel.klug at gmail.com