Freeradius Proxy - Framed IP Address Accounting attribute

Byron Jeffery byronjeffery at cem.org.au
Fri Sep 1 05:29:20 CEST 2017

Hi Alan

My apologies, I have realised that I had my terminology mixed up.  I was
meaning to say static DHCP lease IP rather than the static IP address
itself.

I am also looking forwards to V4 as I have read that there are plans for
the DHCP service.  Are there any particular planned changes for the DHCP
service?

   - Kind Regards

   - Byron Jeffery
   - ICT Helpdesk Coordinator

------------------------------

   - Phone:0243636107
   - Mobile:043 230 7030
   - Office:Suite 304, 200 The Central Coast Hwy, Erina NSW 2250

------------------------------

The content of this message is provided without responsibility in law for
their accuracy or otherwise, and without assumption of a duty of care by
Australian Christian College. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure
that material contained in this email is free from computer viruses or
other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on
the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for use of the material
transmitted. This email is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity names above and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email and destroy the original message.