Evaluate Ldap-Group and SSID for WiFi authorization

Adam Cage adamcage27 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 14:58:45 CEST 2017

Dear, thank you, LDAP authorization works OK now. Using outer.request was
the solution!!!

At the moment I have this scenario:

AD authentication --> OK
LDAP group and SSID authorization --> OK

Is it possible to add and SQL authorization in order to query a remote
MySQL DB searching for MAC Addresses defined in a whitelist table ??? If
the MAC Address is in the table, and the group and SSID are OK with the
LDAP authorization section, finally the user can access the WiFi network.

In the affirmative case, do I have to install a new freeradius package? And
which extra files do I have to edit ?

Thanks again, regards!!!

ADAM