Freeradius 3.X ldap-userdn

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Sep 8 04:29:43 CEST 2017

On Sep 7, 2017, at 10:23 PM, Bhagwat, Shrikant <shrbhagw at med.umich.edu> wrote:

> Getting error for LDAP-UserDN Module. Anybody has seen it ?
>
> (0) ERROR: level1_and_duopush : %{check:LDAP-UserDn}
> (0) ERROR: level1_and_duopush :   ^ Unknown module

  Please read the server documentation instead of posting to the list

  9/10 of your posts are questions which are answered in the documentation.  Read it, and you will be able to solve your problems more quickly.

  Plus, you won't be filling the list with empty questions. Which everyone else will appreciate.

  This *is* a warning from me, the list administrator: your messages to the list are crossing the bounds of proper etiquette.